We have three scheduled runs during the week.
7:00 pm meeting time
7:10 pm run time
9:00 am meeting time
9:10 am run time
- Meeting Point:
- On the sidewalk down from the Columbus Statue, adjacent to Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens at the corner of Schenley Drive and Frew Street Extension in Schenley Park. Directions
- Street parking is free on weeknights after 6pm. Do not park in the center median as this is reserved for Phipp's Conservatory only. Tickets have been issued to members parking here in excess of $100 so it is advisable not to park here.
- Members typically park on the street adjacent to the playground on the opposite side of the panther hollow bridge as this area is free on weekends. See the map below for the exact location. It's about a 5 minute walk to the starting point.
- The Course:
The Schenley Park trails on Saturdays year-round and Tuesdays/Thursdays during the Spring/Summer.
View Frontrunners Trail Run Schenley in a larger map
- Tuesdays/Thursdays during Fall/Winter we run a road course through Schenley Park and Squirrel Hill.
View Frontrunners Tuesday/Thursday Fall/Winter Run in a larger map
- Printable version with Directions - Click Here